Friday, March 27, 2009

Think for Yourself? What were you Thinking?

I'm done with work.

I don't mean I'm off and going home.

I mean I've realized that working is pointless.

"Woah there, buddy," you say. "You can't just quit! Think about your bills! Think about your cats! Think about FICA!!!"

Oh... I have.

It dawned on me recently that we only need jobs for two reasons: (a) We're too lazy to grow and make our own products, and (b) there are a startling number of businesses out there profiting on that idea by offering us what we think we can't live without.

We're no different than trained Sea Monkeys.

Think about it for a moment.

Consider banks. Consider insurance. Consider "Dancing with the Stars."

Now stop considering all of those things because I already have. I'll do your thinking from now on for a mere thirty dollars a month. That's the price of a gym membership! Free up your brain so you can burn more calories. As a matter of fact, brain fat accounts for ninety percent of the total fat in your body! Ninety Percent!

Paypal is accepted through my business's website at www.stopthinkingforyourselfandstartburningbraincalories.org.

Get lean and become a machine.

No comments: