Saturday, July 21, 2007

Letter to God, part two.

God:

Thank you for replying to my last letter so quickly. And yes, I will be sure to tell everyone I know that all letters to you should be business format.
How is Mrs. God? Tell her that the brownies she sent me were fantastic. Did I detect a hint of nutmeg?
I appreciate the answer to my question about the colors of the rainbow. I didn't realize that it was actually made of several thousand colors but you created our eyes to group colors into distinct groups. That's very interesting.
I have another question for you. Could you tell John the Baptist to take me off of his mailing list? It's nothing personal. The jokes he sends are very funny, especially the ethnic ones, but I don't like the chain mail he sends. I understand that it's all in good fun, but I don't like being told that my crops won't grow for two years if I don't forward his message.
Enjoy your trip to Athens.

Cordially,
Phil Atherton

No comments: