Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Social Retards

How do we pinpoint what's wrong with our society? Lately, hoodies seem to be taking most of the blame. Next week it will be toothpaste.

I think it can be boiled down to one thing: Miseducation (not to be confused with Miss Education. Although Miss Education blew her acceptance speech and didn't do so well in the bathing suit competition, I think we can all agree that Miss Education is doing her best with what she has - a big ass and a big heart.)

I think that in our country it's easier to blame anything other than our own ignorance, which is probably why the US has the largest population of lawyers in the world.

Even now, I caught myself going into a two paragraph tirade about hippies before I deleted it. I'll admit, blaming is a little fun; especially when it's the hippies. Or the Jews. But I digress.

I really don't think Americans are going to start educating themselves anytime soon, so I've come up with another solution. Rather than continue to blame our problems on everyone else, I'm erecting a statue in every town square across the country of a man named "Blame McBlamington". This way, everytime someone wants to blame someone for their failing business, broken condom, or obesity, they can blame Blame McBlamington.

Defenseless black hoodies will rejoice and dance in circles with their hands joined. Peace will break out in every country for approximately 41 years... until we start blaming the Jews for the great statue uprising.

No comments: