Thursday, June 18, 2009

Letter to God, Part 5

Our Father Who Art In Heaven:

How are the kids? I'm thinking about having one. Being a man who has about six billion of them, what kind of advice could you give me?

I've been thinking a lot about death. I've decided that if and when I come back after I die, I'd like to come back as a sequel.

Before I reenter this world, I think it would be cool to have a tag line for Phil Part II. I was thinking something like, "One Man. One Life. One More Time."

I'm also going to need a sub-title; like Terminator 5: Rise of Christian Bale's Blood Pressure.
I'll send you the preliminary script for my next life. You can let me know what you think. I'm sure you have some great ideas. Oh, and I'd really like to play the part of me if it's possible.

Phil

No comments: