Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Interview with Lil Wayne

I found out Lil Wayne can be hired to sing on your song for seventy thousand dollars per line. Lucky for me, he only charges sixty thousand per question in an interview.


Viva La Revolucion: Lil Wayne... thanks for coming by and talking with us today.

Lil Wayne: Could you say that again in the form of a question?

VLR: Um... for coming by, thanks... no wait, let's say this... Are you coming by to... no, that doesn't work either. I suppose I can't.

LW: It's aight.

VLR: I was reading the lyrics to your song "Baseball Sex". "I met her on first base standing all alone... we went 2 second base n now she in my zone... then we told Mr. third base we gon'..." do you mean gone or going?

LW: Gon'.

VLR: Sorry... was that... gone or going?

LW: Gon'.

VLR: Um... okay... and Mr. Third? Who's Mr. Third? Is this one of the coaches?

LW: Nah, man. Third. Third base. I jus' say Mr. 'cause I needed an extra syllable.

VLR: I see. Then you say, "I told you I'm taking one of these girls home." So you're taking this girl to your home?

LW: Yup.

VLR: What about home plate? If you're playing baseball you need to go to home plate still. I mean unless it's the end of the inning and the last batter struck out...

LW: Look man, we ain't talkin' about baseball...

VLR: Woah woah woah! We're NOT?

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Lil Wayne!!!

VLR: Holy shit!!! Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's zombie!!!

LW: What the hell, man?!

Mozart: I composed esoteric symphonies to pave the road for artists like YOU?!

LW: Hold on, man. Hold on...

Mozart: AAAARRRGGHHHH!!!

LW: AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!

VLR: Oh my God!!! Mozart's zombie just ate Lil Wayne's face!!! This is horrible!!! Why did I choose to use audio instead of video for this interview?! Oh, the humanity!!!

No comments: