Sunday, February 21, 2010

Essential Music

Here's a list of essential albums from my life thus far. Some of these are well known, but I encourage you to listen to any of these you may be unfamiliar with. All of these albums are perfect from beginning to end and have special meaning to me. Each album on this list has many memories that go with it. This is the soundtrack to my life.

In no particular order:

1. Tori Amos: Little Earthquakes
2. Smashing Pumpkins: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
3. Nine Inch Nails: The Downward Spiral
4. Psykosonik: Unlearn
5. Tool: Aenima
6. Autechre: Incunabula
7. Concrete Blonde: Bloodletting
8. The Crow: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
9. Interpol: Turn on the Bright Lights
10. Juno Reactor: Bible of Dreams
11. Loreena McKennitt: The Mask and Mirror
12. Enigma: Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi
13. Hooverphonic: A New Stereophonic Sound Spectacular
14. Orbital: In Sides
15. Mulu: Smiles Like a Shark
16. The Reverend Horton Heat: Holy Roller
17. Rush: Power Windows
18. Underworld: Second Toughest in the Infants
19. Type O Negative: Bloody Kisses
20. Sigur Ros: ( )
21. Mutemath: Mutemath
22. Opeth: Damnation

1 comment:

Horty! said...

Very nice list, including The Reverand! I knew you couldn't resist my name in your blog!

I will have to check out the albums I've not heard.