Sunday, February 21, 2010

A List of Heroes

Occasionally I feel the need to express comprehensive lists of things I love or hate. Typically, the list is inspired by hatred (in case you haven't noticed, this whole site is pretty much inspired by hatred).

Today, I'd like to provide you fine specimens of humans with a list of my personal heroes.

1. Bruce Campbell
When faced with a decision, I simply ask myself, "WWBCD?" Moments later I'm tossing out ready made catch phrases and regarding no one but myself. This man alone has inspired my unfinished story, "The Republic".

2. Henry Rollins
Many of Henry's stories, rants, and relations have inspired this very site. He's sarcastic, abrasive, and truthful. At the same time he's one of the coolest people you'll ever meet (not me, however- I plan on bastardizing every last bit of my own integrity).

3. Trent Reznor
He is perhaps one of the greatest musical geniuses of our or any time. How many people can combine mainstream success with underground appeal as stongly as he has? He's the audio version of Nike. Just do it. He can do anything he wants and it's amazing. Just look up the "Year Zero" project he came up with in 2006. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_(game)

2 comments:

Diva Blue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diva Blue said...

Let's try this again... I love Henry Rollins...He kicks ass. I want to be him when I grow up!!!