Friday, April 24, 2009

Question of the Week April 24

So... no one is responding to my weekly questions...

I've decided that maybe people are still reading them and considering their own answers. Maybe someone is reevaluating their life right now because of my questions. Maybe someone else is joining the peace corps. Maybe someone else is invading a neighboring country.

I was eating my "Tuscan Style Chicken Sandwich" at lunch and thinking about how exotic that sounds. Suddenly I felt myself thrust into an Italian vineyard, playing a lute, and romancing the local married women. And that, for some reason, got me thinking about cannibals.

What would be considered exotic for cannibals?

1 comment:

slightly obscene said...

I would have to say it that vegetables would be exotic for zombies, but than again before they were zombies vegetables was a main part of their diet. Meat happend to be in both their previous life and afterlife. If their previous life does not matter than vegtables it is, if it does matter than I will say Soy.