Monday, April 20, 2009

Roland Emmerich: Catnip for Humans

This morning at work I’m reading the news on the internet, and I come across Roland Emmerich’s new movie: 2012. For those of you who don’t already know, Roland Emmerich is my arch Nemesis. I’ve filed a restraining order against him, and his movies aren’t allowed within one hundred feet of me.

“Alright,” you say, “I can understand where you’re coming from. His movies are big-budget, over-the-top pieces of crap that have no scientific credibility, and he preys on the fears of the public and profits from it.” Then you say, “But they look f***ing amazing!!!”

Yeah, I know. I must be jealous of his ability to make crap shine like diamonds. Blah blah blah.

I just have a simple request for my readers: PLEASE DON’T GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!! If you have any respect for history and science then PLEASE don’t go see 2012.

"Letter to God Part Five" was a request to have Roland Emmerich trapped under a gas truck, but I can't publish it for legal reasons.

Sigh.

No comments: