Friday, April 27, 2007

So you've decided to stare.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I was a raised so that I knew it was rude to stare. I generally don't find people that interesting of a subject. Once you've seen one human you can bet money that the next one you see will be pretty much the same. Most of us could pick one out in a police line-up of mammals. So why is it that people feel the need to stare at each other?
There are two interesting facts about my apartment complex: 1. None of the toilets flush properly. 2. Everyone who lives here takes an interest in staring at me.
I've been in the works of contructing a suit made entirely of mirrors in hopes that when people stare at me and see their reflections they'll be so appalled by their idiotic expressions they'll feel compelled to take one of the mirrors from my suit and mutilate their own faces. Then I got a better idea.
In a fit of rage one day, I made moose ears with my hands and stuck out my tongue. To my surprise and self-disgrace, the person looked away. I thought it was a fluke so I tried it a few more times, but i shot every staring mother fucker down with my tongue! And if someone is brave enough to stand up to you and ask you why you did it, try this: stick it out again, this time rolling it up. Phil 1... World 0.

No comments: