Monday, April 9, 2007

So you've decided to freeze yourself in carbonite (part 1).

Friends, I've recently realized my destiny and it is to awaken in a post apocalyptic future where apes and men coexist in decaying civilization.

I had this epiphany a few nights ago during a "Girls Gone Wild" television ad. In that commercial I saw reflected all of the idiocy and de-evolution of my fellow man. In disgust, I changed the channel to TBS and watched the last hour of Mad Max. That's when I realized: I want to eat dog food and blow shit up.

It really makes a lot of sense. I like nature and I like industrial music. What better way to bring the two together than to abolish all forms of government and social structure, and throw a bunch of charred metal all over the place. So I'm freezing myself until the year 2074.

It's been real. It's been fun. But it hasn't been real fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you know, i often have moments of enlightenment via girls gone wild advertisements. but do you really believe men and apes can co-exist? and where do women fit in this world of yours?